ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
Your abstract must conform to the following guidelines:
- Abstracts are allowed for oral presentations, videos and posters. All of them need a previous abstract.
- At least, one of the authors must be registered in the congress.
- TITLE LENGTH: No Limit.
- ABSTRACT MAXIMUM WORD LENGTH: 350 words.
- The official language is ENGLISH and you must be registered for your work to be definitely accepted.
- The institution name, state, and e-mail address information of the presenting author and all coauthors must be provided.
- When percentages are used, the absolute numbers of derivation must be stated.
- Each submission must be related to one of the topics.
- Each submission requires three to four keywords relating to the abstract.